Thursday, March 25, 2010

  1. i git stuck when we do the layer and two make the thing we did the videos and the point .
  2. people when they are talking so are teacher should tell them DAT how eve rs talk thy are going to the principal office and git a refoald and thy are going two git suspendet but is going two be a lie.
  3. so when is are tern town do it by are selfs we will know how to do it and rember the step and know to make ur owne gmae
  4. ask the teacher if she can help he and then then i might get it if i dont then i might want to stay after school so i can do it
  5. it help me to do my work and i can do my work because it is skool and stuff
  6. by listen and doing my work and not talking to people and i can do my work and it will help me when i do my work and if i dont talk to people
  7. i think it is not helpful bc i will not lerand noyhing bc i will not be listing bc i will be talking
  8. i dont kniw i pick no but i think it is not good bc it no good
  9. by asking the teacher 4 help and then keep om trying and then u will might lereand it and it is fun if u lreand it
  10. i feel it is fun in this class and u will be good in this class bc i like this class

No comments:

Post a Comment